Finals Chic

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

finals chic
What I Wore:
Sweater: Anthropologie "Heathered Hillside Cardigan" (on sale here)
Leggings: Anthropologie "Fleece-Lined Leggings" (here)
Belt: Thrifted
Boots: Ugg Australia "Classic Short Boot"(here)

Here's a virtual re-creation of an outfit I wore a few days ago that I was too lazy to actually photograph. It's my version of "dressing up" for finals week, since the rest of the time I've been living in hoodies and sweats.
 
P.S. those leggings have warm fleece on the inside of them. its like a soft sweater...for your legs. amazing.

2 comments:

  1. That Anthro sweater is amazing! Looks so comfy

    Melissa
    http://miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! it's super warm!
    -Melina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger