Conversation Starter

Thursday, February 19, 2015

zara floral jumpsuit
I picked this jumpsuit up at Zara in San Francisco and decided to wear it out that same night. Surprisingly enough, it was much more of a conversation starter than man repeller. Perhaps San Francisco just appreciates good (modest) statement pieces more than LA. Or, is simply more welcoming to the idea of wearing pajamas in public.

Whatever it may be, I'd choose this floral number over a bodycon any day.

___________
Outfit Details:
Seychelles Nude Mules

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger