Professional Plaid

Thursday, January 19, 2012

What I'm Wearing:
Flannel: Forever 21
Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity via Buffalo Exchange
Earrings: Nordstrom BP
Handbag: Anthropologie
Boots: Nordstrom BP
Lately, I have been inspired by a few bloggers who have styled casual plaid with a blazer (exhibit A). So, I thought I would give it a shot. And guess what? I like it. However, the flannel I'm wearing right now is about three years old and already falling apart (and one of only two in my closet). I have been needing an excuse to go shopping...and maybe this is just the excuse I have been looking for!

P.S. I'm off to write a paper due tomorrow. This whole having class on Friday thing is really not working well for me this quarter...what a spoiled and fortunate college student I have been up until this point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger