Looking Back: Eleven Outfits for 2011

Friday, December 30, 2011

 {one}
 {two}
 {three}
{four}
{five}
{six}
 {nine}
{ten}

As the year comes to a close, I thought I should do a little reflecting on this blog of mine. Six months ago, I took a risk and started this blog, unsure of how it would be received. However, I have been overwhelmed by all the positive feedback I have gotten from it, and I truly appreciate all the support I have been given. Starting a blog was always something I wanted to do, and I am so happy that I waited until the right time to start one so that I could really give it my all.

So, here are eleven outfits from the last half of 2011. Feel free to take a walk down memory lane with me and revisit some of my first posts! Compiling this post was fun because it was interesting to see how much my blogging style has changed over the past six months. However, I've still got the same lovely amateur Canon point-and-shoot camera and I'm still working with the same closet (well...with a few minor additions here and there).

I hope for 2012 to bring even more positive changes to this blog and my personal style.

{bonus outfit: remember this?}

Happy New Year! I wish you a happily clothed and caffeinated 2012!

2 comments:

  1. that pleated pink skirt is just heavenly :)

    congrats on a successful first 6 months, and I look forward to reading more in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! I am excited for all the blogging ahead :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger