Beach Sweater

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What I'm Wearing:
Sweater Coat: Anthropologie "Variegate Loom Sweatercoat"
Shirt: Gap
Jeans: Holding Horses via Anthropologie
Earrings: Anthropologie "Encircled Effulgence Posts" (different color here)
Crossbody Bag: Fossil
Flats: Anthropologie "Doily Flounce Flats"
I've never really been one to love swimming in the ocean, so I didn't mind going to the beach even though it was pretty chilly and windy. I also didn't mind having the beach to ourselves (well...sharing it with those two people that made it into the last photo...). And I especially didn't mind being able to wear my new sweater coat—a coat that I had obsessed about after it had sold out in most Anthropologie stores...and that my friend at work magically found in the return bin the other day. (thank you Alexis, you are the best!)
All in all, it was a good day. A day that reminded me why I love being home so much.

14 comments:

  1. thanks so much...will definitely check yours out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, casual outfit! The flats are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!
    I love anthro stuff.
    And I cant help but notice that you are on the boardwalk of one of my favorite places... we LOVE Laguna! I'm not too far from there. Is that where you live? Beautiful. Happy Holiday.s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit. Love the flats and, oh, a day at the beach, how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kim @ oh, sweet joy!December 21, 2011 at 4:33 PM

    love seeing all those anthro pieces at work :) lovin' your style, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so cute what a unique sweater and I LOVE your shoes I'd love you to add this to my What We Wore and Made Party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sweater is wonderful!!! Stopping by from WIWW!

    xo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you :) working at anthro has definitely taught me to style their pieces together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you! and yes I agree I love laguna as well :) I live about 20 min outside so whenever I'm home it's one of the first places I take a day trip to!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger