Color Swap

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sunset Blvd. by Melina Peterson
Dad On-Duty by Melina Peterson
Lately, I've been playing around with more black and white shots. Although I'm still shooting in color, during my editing process I'll often find I like the b&w version better. It's a simple color swap that can make a world of difference. And while the next step is actual b&w film, that's a whole other ball game.

P.S. Here's the color version of this record store gem. Hipster dads—they get me every time. #LA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger