Lucy Bear

Monday, February 4, 2013


I wanted to share a few pictures of me and my new Schnoodle puppy, Lucy Bear. Andrew took these photos of us in December, so Lucy is probably a lot bigger now. (She was so tiny when we picked her up from the breeder...I could fit her whole chest in the palm of my hand!) My family got her over winter break, so I only had a week and a half with her before I had to move up to LA. Within a few days she was already a part of the family and has brought us so much happiness—especially after we lost our two Miniature Schnauzers last year. 

I miss her so much, and have the top photo framed on my desk alongside one of my Katie girl. I am such a dog lover (if you couldn't already tell) and I can't wait to see Lucy when my parents come to visit me this weekend!

Happy Monday :)

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger