Gravitate

Sunday, April 19, 2015

how to style printed pants for springhow to style a denim vest
printed pants and heelswhite t-shirt style idea
spring outfit with printed pants
These pants are an oldie but goodie. I've worn them a couple times on this blog, and a million more times in real life. I'm a creature of habit and I've found that regardless of how many options I have in front of me, I'll always gravitate to the same few (note: comfortable) pieces. In college, I was drawn to more structured, belted looks. At the time I thought the more tailored, the more sophisticated an outfit was. But now? I avoid cinched waists at all most costs. To me, there's something chic about throwing on a shift dress or loose joggers and using accessories to dress up the look

Speaking of which...I'm currently on the hunt for dressy Vegas outfits that don't involve tacky bodycon dresses or bandage skirts. Can I get away with wearing a shift/muumuu to da club? Or a full-length floral jumpsuit? Send help...

___________
Outfit Details:

1 comments:

  1. Now this is my kind of outfit. Comfy, yet super stylish. Thanks for sharing.


    Liv


    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger