Mood Lighting

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

light painting via The Caffeinated Closet
orange light painting via The Caffeinated Closet
blue light painting via The Caffeinated Closet
In my last photography class, we practiced light painting—a technique I had heard of but never tried myself. Surprisingly, it was not as difficult as I thought it would be! I love the different moods that the colors in each of these photos evoke. Who knew that all it takes to create images like these is a colorful light and basic knowledge of shutter speed? 

Every photo felt like an intentional, happy accident.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger