Scottish Snapshots

Saturday, December 22, 2012

My scruffy man. He definitely passed as a local with that red hair of his :)
A view of Old Town from the Calton Hill lookout point.
It's no wonder Edinburgh Castle was never attacked...
Andrew on top of the National Monument of Scotland.
Our good friends Meng and Jason :)
A wonderful mix of old and new...
This happened a lot.
A magically eerie graveyard near Calton Hill
You know something is funny when it gives me a double chin...
These snapshots sum up my weekend in Edinburgh, Scotland. I was able to roam the city, visit Edinburgh Castle, explore old graveyards, climb Calton Hill, and spend time with good friends.

Edinburgh is a gem, and definitely worth visiting if you are traveling around the UK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger