Remix

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Nordstrom BP (here)
Denim Jacket: Heritage 1981 via Forever 21
Scarf: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Boots: Cathy Jean Shoes (here)

These past few weeks have been constantly go go go for me. And I feel like I haven't really had a second to breathe. Last week I finished midterms, and thought I was in the clear...only to be "surprised" by a ten page paper that I thoroughly underestimated.

To be honest, I don't even remember when I wore this outfit. But, I do know that it was sometime last week, during one of the wonderful "winter" days we have been having in LA. Its been cold, and surprisingly, I've been loving it. Unfortunately, I was not anticipating 50-60 degree days when I packed for school, so I've been rotating between a few sweaters and my denim jackets while my actual warm clothes sit tucked away back home. Anyways, you can see the last time I wore this dress here, way back at the end of summer. I love it when dresses like this can be easily transitioned from summer to the colder seasons.

P.S. I have about four un-blogged outfits patiently waiting in my iPhoto to be posted. Dear college...can I please put you on pause for just a few days?

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute look! That dress is really great & like you I love pieces that can transition from season to season. Your scarf is too cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TheCaffeinatedClosetNovember 9, 2011 at 4:00 PM

    thank you! this scarf was a great find at Forever 21. Only 8 dollars and I wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclosure.

The Caffeinated Closet contains some affiliate marketing links that may result in a small commission for my site if items are purchased through them. Any items I receive free of charge from a company I mark as "courtesy of" (c/o) on my outfit details. I only endorse brands that fit my personal preferences and style, and my blog content is never influenced by advertisers.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

© The Caffeinated Closet All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger